"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will change the focal length of the lens, and give a bigger image.
- Therefore creating a base filled with simple images, that then later on build up into a bigger, more clear image.
- "A portrait allows you to get a big image."
- This app wants to make your cover picture - the big image at the top - look good.
- The last big popular image, she said, was the dinosaur.
- You remember the big image, a little like remembering a dream.
- Approximately 800 photographs were taken, and pieced together to create one big image.
- But you don't want them to break the bank, and three to five hours, that's fine for a big image.
- "It isn't all about big beautiful images and a few words," he said.
- However, two of the biggest images here are portraits done in a studio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.