"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Was he going to have to add Luke Armitage to his list of nightmare images now?
- The nightmare images pursue me through the door.
- Sam shook his head, fighting the nightmare images, the sense of unreality that surrounded him.
- What if she lived the rest of her life with nightmare images of the kind that haunted him?
- The shock of the attack sent isolated nightmare images flitting through Gill's brain.
- Only his eyes moved, and in a way he wished he could also stop them from feeding him the nightmare images.
- The place looked like someone's nightmare image of an American ghetto high school's science lab years after it had been deserted.
- Good luck, thought Banks, who hadn't succeeded in getting the nightmare images out of his own head after years of trying.
- In those nightmare images, that knowledge had remained uppermost.
- That thought brought back memories of David's twoseater, and she closed her eyes tightly to shut out the nightmare images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.