"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- David Bowie was probably the first major pop star to explore multiple images of stardom with the calculation of a performance artist.
- Alongside this show, the museum will present works from its collection that explore images of children from the 19th century to the present.
- Images exploring other images; art interrogating commerce.
- The Rev Lucy Winkett explores traditional images of angels.
- "We use fashion photography to explore images," she said.
- It explores images of "white trash" women.
- Or Andrew Bordman, who has been exploring images of Jewish mysticism with pen on archival paper.
- Explore beautiful images of these paintings here.
- The work, which explores images associated with schizophrenia, was inspired by the experiences of the composer's brother and by their shared Greek heritage.
- It seeks to explore images rather than explain them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.