"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are free of the need to keep up a tough image.
- It also works for women, if they are playing against a tough, icy image.
- He has also gained several national corporate endorsements, some of which draw upon his tough image.
- Holy performance anxiety, that was a tough image to live up to.
- They say that despite his sometimes tough image, he can also put people at ease.
- Bigger companies, particularly Nike, were still focused on a tough, male-dominated image that played well with young men but turned off many women.
- Mr. Savage, 55, has tried to present a tougher image in recent weeks.
- He really is, as many friends say, a doting father, the flip side to his tough image.
- He didn't care if the program seemed incongruous with the tough image of a football player.
- This was a team historically made in the tough image of a steel town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.