"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The image in the screen spun crazily until he found the buoy's codes.
- She pointed at the screen where an image of the planet spun slowly.
- The images of the day whirled and spun crazily in his head, making him dizzy.
- Above them, holographic images of the virus spun in slow circles.
- The three-dimensional image of a virus slowly spun, showing all its sides.
- It was hardly necessary, but the image of Wall spun.
- Alien, terrifying images spun in an endless loop through his mind.
- It opens with the images of their grandmother spinning wool.
- A 3-D image of the warp engine spun around slowly on the screen.
- Too many images were spinning through her brain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.