"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You are also given tools throughout the game that allow you to analyze images and break codes.
- Because passing road traffic disturbs the pattern, the system can analyze several images before deciding whether a crosswalk is present.
- Mikolajczyk et al. analyzed both structured images and textured images in their evaluation.
- That riddle has already been largely solved by analyzing images taken by the telescope's faint-object camera.
- Additional software was required to analyze text and images.
- The software technology in HiMpact can be adapted to analyze other moving images.
- Similarly, facial recognition software can analyze such images to identify and track people by the shape of their faces.
- Image scanner - a device that provides input by analyzing images, printed text, handwriting, or an object.
- "The mechanism is identical to a process used in computer vision to analyze images."
- These six visual cognates provide an extension of classical rhetoric that can be used as a starting point for analyzing images rhetorically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.