"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the case of the P-2000, the result is a display that rivals some laptop screens in color fidelity and image sharpness.
- Next to image sharpness, the most important performance factor is the signal-to-noise ratio, which determines the amount of graininess or "snow" in the picture.
- If the enlargement process is done optically, the generation loss will add even more grain and reduce the image sharpness.
- But what sets them apart as a group is greater image sharpness and color fidelity.
- But in all such set-ups, image sharpness is sacrificed to size - a technically inevitable trade-off.
- Low focal ratio primary mirrors can be combined with lenses that correct for coma to increase image sharpness over the field.
- He would be left, however, with spherical aberration which is just as damaging to image sharpness.
- Those extra 100 lines make a big difference in image sharpness and definition, as well as in the ability to render uniform areas of color.
- Screen size and image sharpness aside, there are subtle coloristic differences between various makes and models.
- This allows the viewer to achieve the desired image sharpness with both interlaced and progressive displays.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.