"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is quiet, a bit shy, and mysterious, despite of his rugged image.
- Despite the rugged image, Andrew seems to be very soft about Fergie - even, maybe, a bit intimidated.
- People could use it as the family car, and it had the rugged image of a truck.
- Although snowboarding has always prided itself on a rugged and unkempt image, Bleiler is not the only female rider going to hair-and-makeup sessions these days.
- Hummer is counting on selling that rugged image while showing consumers that the H3 is not excessive.
- It is hard to reconcile those strong, rugged images with the motionless figure in the bed.
- Jeeps may have a rugged image, but studies show that they are more often used for fetching groceries than for bashing around the backwoods.
- Finally, a major reason why they are popular is that they have a rugged, powerful image.
- It's a rugged image, pertinent to what club executives perceive as the character of the place.
- The company's new outerwear and bag collections will expand on its rugged, folksy image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.