"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He let himself become visible, a glowing, golden-rose image of his physical body.
- I tapped the softly glowing image of the smiling girl.
- While the technology is always impressive, the glowing images are what prove memorable.
- As a result, Atlanta ended up with a less glowing image than we would have hoped.
- He rose and went out into the earliest glowing image of evening, and closed the door after him.
- His glowing image grew out of my arm again like he?
- If only they had been able to reach her before... The glowing electronic image faded to black.
- The show ends with two examples, small glowing images of street graffiti.
- The giant reached out toward the glowing image, then let his hand fall helplessly.
- He reached into the glowing image and pulled the fan out of its tulip.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.