"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Zimmer's method was to examine religious images using their sacred significance as a key to their psychic transformation.
- He examined images of their bodies in what looked like a small film screen.
- He spent Christmas through New Year's examining old images.
- A police official said investigators would examine images from surveillance cameras in the area.
- After examining images from observatory archives dating back to 1965, he concluded that the bulge was indeed a moon.
- The plume was recognized on the horizon by photo analysts examining several images from different angles.
- However, no single standard under Dost is absolute, and courts must continuously examine potentially illegal images while considering each part of the test.
- In 26 issues, he said, he has designed more than 4,000 pages and examined countless images.
- The film examines enthnographic images of Black Women featured in documentary works.
- This was the last satellite discovered by visual observation (rather than by examining photographic plates or other recorded images).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.