"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He leaned over to study the image of mother and son.
- The two of them studied the image in the mirror.
- She studied the image on the screen and compared it to the box in her hand.
- As a little boy of four, I took myself away to this windowless room to study the image.
- John studied the little image of Frank on his wrist.
- For a little he studied the image, his face expressionless.
- She looked up at the viewscreen and studied the image.
- Hernandez stood from her chair and studied the image on the screen.
- She came back and studied the image once more.
- He sat down and studied the image on the viewscreen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.