"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was sprawled on the downstairs sofa, her image soft and close.
- Fans used that incident to slap a "soft" image on George.
- She smiled and pointed at the soft, distant images on either side of the hinges.
- Today, he punched another hole in his soft image.
- His finger pointed harshly to the soft image displayed in the picture.
- "We felt a tree would work best, because it was a soft, inviting and friendly image."
- Some pundits considered it a turning point in that race, hardening a soft public image.
- The piece concluded that she's finally graduated to an image that's "sophisticated yet soft."
- This is quite a change from the softer, little-girl-lost image that was so appealing on the first album.
- The colors had faded and blended together to create a softer image than the years before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.