"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fleeting images of antennae and awkward shapes whirled by the window far too fast for him to distinguish.
- The images whirled madly, confused, as if some capricious winds snatched at them.
- The images of the day whirled and spun crazily in his head, making him dizzy.
- As she watched, standing still, the image suddenly whirled around and around, as if dancing.
- And in his mind a thousand images whirled.
- The images before him whirled toward chaos again.
- Strange images whirled before her- Where was she?
- Of a sudden, the image whirled and with a frightening countenance stalked over to the hole in the wall.
- The image on his screen whirled to the left, real-time, as he sank into the gel.
- The images of their life together whirled in her head like memories - distinct and unfettered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.