"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She drank a small amount while her mother held the cup.
- So children should drink large amounts of water before and during activities.
- I drink a pretty good amount, but you can't blame me.
- He drinks a huge amount of hard liquor at the same time.
- To do this, he forces him to drink a large amount of Gin.
- The people know if more come to drink a limited amount of water, the price goes up and the very poor die.
- But people who regularly drink greater amounts do not seem to have this risk.
- One way was to drink small amounts daily and regularly, usually at home or alone.
- Studies do not yet show if it is safe for a pregnant woman to drink a small amount of alcohol.
- She took the Coke and drank a fair amount, then put it down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.