"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I decided to drink a cup of coffee, or at least to try.
- He was drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about his own problems.
- He drank a second cup, and then rose from the table.
- You must drink a cup of tea at any rate.
- "Have I time to drink a cup of tea before your next performance?"
- It "makes you feel like you're doing something good just by drinking a cup," he said.
- He came down once and drank a cup of coffee.
- He was sitting in the kitchen with her, drinking a cup of coffee.
- Men who drank four or more cups had a 45 percent lower risk.
- He even managed to get her to drink a cup of coffee by herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.