"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was drinking the water when the girl came to the door.
- And what about all the people along the way who would drink the water almost immediately?
- Then they made him drink hot water from the spring.
- In one study, this was seen by the ability to drink water together.
- A. Well, for one thing, no human should be drinking the water.
- But if the heat gets to you, don't drink water.
- They drink water, but will eat nothing I have provided so far.
- So how much water should people drink when they exercise?
- It may be that women simply drink more water than men.
- Should he try to get him to drink some water or would that bring on another attack?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.