"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was not much to do; he spent most of his time learning to drink whisky.
- So 10 years later he was drinking $2 whisky at 11 in the morning.
- He had been drinking all night long, beer and whisky.
- But I learned you cannot drink whisky and play golf.
- That sounds like it would be a good enough reason for me to drink whisky too.
- I says, oh sorry you've come we don't drink whisky.
- "You never used to drink whisky," he said, watching her.
- Across the street, the old guys drink whisky in the alley.
- I drank too much whisky trying to crack the code.
- She left, and without preliminary he asked me how much whisky I drank a day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.