"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thought we came here to drink whiskey and play poker.
- He likes to drink whiskey and reminisce about the past.
- Evidently his Western act didn't extend to actually drinking whiskey.
- The one who drank whiskey the way most men drink beer?
- And he didn't drink whiskey, or any other kind of alcohol.
- We spent the next two hours drinking whiskey and talking.
- After which I'd have a party where we'd drink all your expensive wine and whiskey.
- Greene drank whiskey the entire trip going through cases of it.
- The stuff was strong, and he wasn't used to drinking neat whiskey.
- The old one had been drinking something brown, brandy or whiskey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.