"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the design speed they add no friction drag.
- Happy Chip works by telling the drive to run at twice its design speed.
- This gave the vessel a design speed of 21 knots.
- Most importantly was the adaptation away from a single 35 mph design speed on all suburban streets as had been the standard since the 1960s.
- A major shift in philosophy is also taking place regarding design speed of urban and suburban streets.
- But we wouldn't get more than two or three knots-not her design speed of seven.
- The class had a 25-knot (46-km/h) design speed, and they were considered the first fast battleships.
- The design speed is set to 80 km per hour; each train will have a capacity of 1,440 passengers.
- The J65 with afterburner did not allow the aircraft to reach its design speed.
- Both ships did well on sea-trials, exceeding their design speed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.