"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without such a juxtaposition, you cannot make a rational assessment of twentieth century design.
- The logo has been called a high-water mark in twentieth century graphic design.
- The present shrine dates from the mid-16th century, and follows the earlier 12th century design.
- During the 19th century design of Great Lakes lights slowly evolved.
- The structures are notable for their early twentieth century design and architecture.
- For example, the flag of Denmark was introduced in 1854, based on a 17th century design.
- How can an 18th century design be the future?
- The main staircase was restored to its 18th century representative design.
- The gardens, returned to their 18th- century design, are open only between 2pm and 5pm on a couple of Sundays in summer.
- The doors have wrought iron work resembling a 13th century design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.