"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rear seats are smaller than the front, a design commonly referred to as a "2+2".
- Some designs refer to regional food specialties.
- She suggests that the design may refer to some kind of public performance or entertainment, especially as one example was excavated from the theatre at Verulamium.
- Physical design, in this context, does not refer to the tangible physical design of an information system.
- Environmental design can also refer to the applied arts and sciences dealing with creating the human-designed environment.
- Gerontological design also refers specifically to the study and practice of building design methods that support elderly users in the built environment.
- This was achieved through the way that the design referred to the issuing authority.
- A 'paradigmatic design' in this sense, refers to a design solution that is considered by a community as being successful and influential.
- The design of the building, with its two stories opening onto an enormous courtyard, referred back to the glories of colonial architecture.
- The"right design" refers to decomposition of functions into menus/controls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.