"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This design "drew criticism from some religious groups and online blogs."
- The results were announced in November 2005, but the selected design drew widespread criticisms from the population.
- This unique design won several awards, drew media attention, and brought additional business to the firm.
- A cloudy, more subtle design will draw attention away from the flaws in the walls.
- The designs drawn, work began in 1856 and wouldn't be completed for another 20 years.
- The repetitive visual design of Cybertron drew criticism from critics.
- Your designs, it seems, drew a lot on music for inspiration.
- The design of the crest draws upon Indian artistic traditions.
- The design of their towns and cities draws people together.
- The contemporary design and innovative thinking drew national attention so much that the network expanded across North America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.