"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that's really what intel lacks; a low power CPU design.
- For a variety of reasons, this can take much less time than "getting" each pixel individually, as with traditional CPU design.
- It is still used in modern CPU designs.
- The 74H family provided a number of unique devices for CPU designs in the 1970s.
- Most modern CPU designs include support for out of order execution.
- Depending on the goal of the CPU design, the pipeline can be shallow or deep.
- As mentioned elsewhere, core memory had long since been slower than many CPU designs.
- Most CPU designs include a small amount of very high-speed memory known as registers.
- It doesn't generate its own CPU designs or anything like that.
- A more recent problem in modern CPU designs is the delay talking to the registers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.