"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The store design meant you were in for what seemed like miles of walking.
- But their affection for the company doesn't extend to its store design.
- Both have put a great deal of effort into inviting store design.
- What's a story about a store design doing on Ars even in etc!
- The stock, the store design and the Clinton logo itself are in desperate need of an update.
- It also has interests in store design, real estate, and food processing.
- Along the way, the architect has ventured far beyond the boundaries of conventional store design.
- The store design is as simple and understated as the merchandise.
- Esthetics are not the only force behind minimalist store design.
- "It was not at all about store design per se but a setting in which the objects themselves could be seen to best advantage."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.