"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This results in a more complete search of the design space with maintaining the exchange of good information.
- The design space for machine replicators is very broad.
- Real-time calculations provide results typically within a minute's time, allowing the user to quickly explore the design space.
- The design space for products is opened up with stretchable electronics.
- A well elaborated function means tree span a design space where all concepts under consideration are represented.
- Functional coverage ensures that all desired corner cases in the design space have been explored.
- Type classes: an exploration of the design space.
- The technique is about opening up the design space, instead of narrowing it.
- The central design space may be small (a "medallion") or dominate the top of the quilt.
- Systematic expansions of a design space - the possibilities in which a design can take place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.