"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had left the door ajar to encourage impulse buyers, and to keep an eye on Lila the receptionist in the interior design showroom across the hall.
- The design showrooms will be decorated by floral, fashion and interior designers.
- Four years later, he opened an interior design showroom and gallery, displaying a combination of modern, antique and African tribal furnishings.
- For the next three days, members of the public are invited into many design showrooms usually open only to architects, designers and decorators.
- The popularity of Westweek has been paralleled by the success of the Pacific Design Center itself, a collection of design showrooms.
- But the number of deliveries is dwindling as pregnant women are courted away by the for-profit chains whose elaborate labor and delivery suites look like Scandinavian design showrooms.
- And last week, pieces by two young Swedish designers were introduced at ICF, a design showroom.
- Luckily, the furniture fair also spawns hundreds of outside exhibitions - many free and open to the public - in design showrooms, stores and temporary spaces throughout Milan.
- Designers from different disciplines would be able to meet one another in London's best modern design showrooms, linked by a chain of taxis, drink, food and music.
- During the street party there will be 30 scheduled special exhibits, art gallery and design showroom hopping, plus performance art, live music and a lot of free snacks and drinks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.