"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although these specifications provide the basic infrastructure for creating Web applications, they do not establish the application design.
- This was important to Windows 95 software purchasers as Microsoft set standards for application design, behavior, and interaction with the operating system.
- Computer software engineers can also work in application design.
- The distinction between the customers is achieved during application design, thus customers do not share or see each other's data.
- John has many other projects including controllers for train models and mobile application design.
- Adding real memory is the simplest response, but improving application design, scheduling, and memory usage can help.
- Machine architectures, programming languages and application designs were evolving rapidly.
- App users are automatically updated in the event of any subsequent changes to the application design.
- Additionally, self-describing systems may involve other areas in computing such as application design and user interfaces.
- Current application design tends to be more complex and distributed over networks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.