"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design cycle is next iterated for each of the identified site views.
- Students document their progress as they follow the design cycle to come to a feasible solution.
- The quick design cycle to multi-megawatt size based on the first generation Mod-0 caused technical and operational challenges.
- Furthermore, it grew even though Palm was selling products near the end of their design cycles.
- Average cycle time design cycle ranges from around 22 to 30 weeks depending on the nature of the array.
- Seagate's design cycle is FAR longer than one year, especially to start a new product line.
- When engineers can focus on the making decisions for particular engineering issues rather than the underlying technical information, design cycles and costs are reduced.
- This part of the curriculum is geared toward introducing students to the entire design cycle.
- Honda expects to cut its design cycle in half, to 18 months, and eliminate the need for clay models.
- Vehicles in the last year of a design cycle typically lose considerable value relative to their new and improved successors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.