"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In some circumstances, the design used for the Autobahn actually affects the functioning of its supposed purpose.
- As that Webhead column explained, the design of a site can drastically affect the page count.
- He said the design would affect print delivery and presentation but he declined to offer any more details.
- Instruction phrasing, illustration quality, and the toy's design all affect the assembly process.
- The $62.7 million program, though wide ranging, is placing particular emphasis on the way architecture and design affect everyday life.
- The architectural design of a system overwhelmingly affects its performance.
- The rear designs affect how long the cars are perceived to be.
- Any design to the knitting machine itself and this affects the way in which the fabric is actually created.
- The alignment, stability, and design of a lens system also affects its resolution.
- Probably, say several urban planners, architects and researchers who are studying how the design of communities affects human health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.