"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He designed the simple programming language PL/0 to illustrate compiler design.
- During his career, Warshall carried out research and development in operating systems, compiler design, language design, and operations research.
- The team worked on operating system and compiler design for the company's range of mainframe computers, the Ferranti-Packard 6000.
- Upon completion of the initial work on each architecture, he served as the leader of the advanced compiler design and implementation groups for these systems.
- Knuth started to write a book about compiler design in 1962, and soon realized that the scope of the book needed to be much larger.
- Introduces LL parsers, which play an important role in compiler design.
- He teaches courses mainly in compiler design and programming languages.
- Aho and Ullman wrote a series of textbooks on compiling techniques that codified the theory relevant to compiler design.
- Automata play a major role in theory of computation, compiler design, artificial intelligence, parsing and formal verification.
- Similar general purpose registers, allowing any register to be used by any method, simplifying compiler design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.