"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everything in the place looked like it had been picked up at a yard sale, or maybe bought secondhand from the Louisiana public school system.
- The car was bought secondhand for £15.
- Multiple car ownership is another common characteristic, though most of the vehicles were bought secondhand and some now have more than 100,000 miles on them.
- "I used to slink around doing it and now friends brag about buying secondhand."
- This was followed with a Rolleiflex bought secondhand for the relatively immense sum of £20.
- Everything in the room looked like it had been bought secondhand, to no overall plan or design.
- The trip is made in the family's 1987 Blazer, which the McCumberses bought secondhand.
- The window shades looked old enough to have been bought secondhand by the original owners of the Union House.
- The cycle was bought secondhand for £20, and cleaned up with six coats of paint.
- A sturdy desk and comfortable chair are basic home office furniture and can be bought secondhand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.