"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Consumers have the right to a seven day cooling-off period when they buy goods or services worth more than £35 after a sales visit.
- But with today's shrinking dollar, is buying organic worth the extra cost?
- Initially he was buying and selling things worth only a few pence.
- Americans buy about $150 million worth a year.
- Turkey also planned to buy anti-missile air defense systems worth more than $1 billion.
- The carrier has 247 planes on order or on option to buy, worth a total of $20 billion.
- The two players are accused of buying clothes at a local department store worth more than $400 and paying $21.40.
- He bought only lesser-known works worth no more than a few hundred thousand dollars.
- Pearson last week agreed to buy Thames Television in a deal worth a total of approximately £99m.
- China has agreed to buy or lease 215 airplanes worth a total of $9 billion in the next several years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.