"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact I've told my manager that she can buy me out on long-term credit; that's how serious I am.
- At the same time as this transaction took place, Bethell himself bought out an existing leasehold on the estate.
- He played ten seasons with the team until the team bought out his contract on August 13, 2007.
- I want his mission to fail so I can buy out his company on the cheap.
- And by buying out their option on the 36-year-old Sanderson (12-10, 4.76 earned run average), the Yankes would save an additional $2.25 million.
- I might just buy an old van and camp out on Cameron's estate and see how long I last.
- Fahys bought out the Savoye business on June 1, 1857.
- He had made the offer to buy Sara out on impulse.
- He had no telephone and years ago he'd bought the Belmont place out on Timber Lane.
- He just bought a cabin out on Ball Sage Point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.