"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And consumers who want to order "fixed message urgent" grams (especially to ships) can buy them via a toll free number.
- You can buy these at travel agents or via Europe Rail (www.eurail.com).
- Is the only way to buy the game online via the PSN?
- It also meant that he was trying to buy himself into the aristocracy: via terrorist activities.
- There are currently two known ways to move to Windows 7 without buying a new computer: via retail or via download.
- The following month, a consortium led by him bought the Club back from the Administrators, via offshore companies, for £1.5 million.
- Interest paid on gilts bought via the register is gross of tax.
- But during the year corporate America bought - via share repurchases and takeovers - $159.2 billion of shares.
- All 25 episodes are now available to buy via download at iludwig.co.uk - they are remastered for quality.
- Consider the following example, which is an order to buy or sell via a third party:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.