"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The gallery bought the work for way above its estimate, paying $109,750, and then had the painting restored.
- I then bought the two units above my apartment from the co-op corporation.
- As demand continued to grow ever faster, the company began buying vegetables above and beyond its own harvests.
- He bought the shares at prices well above the current price.
- But there is no way Ray went out and bought the reflecting metal sculpture above his sofa.
- They are looking - all four - for a building to buy, with a studio space above a storefront.
- As a way of getting more flat for your money in London, buying above a commercial premises is an attractive option.
- Most banks, he said, are buying their stock at well above book value.
- He had forced Steyner to buy well above market value.
- The reserve agency, without capital of its own, bought the corn with loans at a staggering domestic interest rate, above 50 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.