"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But buyers of distressed debt, who bought their holdings at a pittance, stand to do well at the sale.
- His associates were begging him to buy their holdings at low prices, and he obliged.
- Only when the Arvida Corporation bought his holdings in the late 50's did development begin in earnest.
- He bought a family-run newspaper in nearby Ashcroft in 1979, and his holdings expanded "exponentially" in the ensuing years.
- Five Star has bought the later company's holdings, including franchise lines.
- A week later, Mallightco offered to buy Mr. Wright's holdings from the blind trust for $350,000.
- Then, in the mid-1960's, the younger collector began buying his friend's holdings.
- Fox saw an opportunity to expand his empire, and in 1929, with Schenck's ascent, bought the Loew family's holdings in MGM.
- When rival Marcus Loew died in 1927, Fox offered to buy the Loew family's holdings.
- The British group said it might buy additional Southdown shares on the open market, or sell its holdings, depending upon future economic developments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.