"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bonannos were looking to buy him out for $2 million.
- He built the struggling paper almost from the ground up, and a competitor soon bought him out for a profit.
- Still, he said, he managed to buy them out for $30,000.
- He agreed but had to buy out the final year of his contract with the Impact, for $10,000.
- She was in effect bought out for 15,000 marks.
- But if some megagiant came by and wanted to buy me out for $50 million, would I consider it?
- I offered to buy him out for a large sum, but he refused.
- In 1981, he bought out his partner for a reported $20 million.
- They bought out the final year of his contract for $700,000.
- At that time he bought out their rights for a substantial monetary payment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.