"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People buy these upon price, and even fifty years ago, advertising was of marginal use.
- None shall be able to buy or sell anything without the mark of the beast upon their skin.
- Upendra - Care to say something about what the costs may be if someone was to buy a phone at the airport upon arrival?
- Afterward, he was informed that if the speed record stands he would have to buy the crew dinner upon their return to France.
- Mack-Cali will provide construction financing and will buy control upon completion of the project.
- It's all used to buy dozens upon dozens of stocks, bonds, or other investments.
- It is only a question of buying upon his part and of selling upon mine.
- He bought the Port Richmond house from his parents upon their retirement in the mid-1980s.
- He bought the business outright upon his business partner's death in 1968.
- It does not create any binding mandate either upon the company you buy from or upon other consumers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.