"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He eventually bought up all lands on the island with the exception of the mission, and was its sole employer.
- "Such as buying up old cars and their drivers with them," remarked Brodick.
- The company bought up nine firms in 1987 alone, with total combined annualized sales of around $85 million.
- And they are buying up 800,000 additional shares simultaneously with the offering at nearly identical prices.
- They buy the place up with gold and still they have all the gold.
- The fans react by buying up everything with his signature in the huckster room.
- She knew where she had got the notion that he could buy up the whole of her street with the petty cash.
- New York, on the other hand, bought up discounted war notes with its own state currency.
- Arthur W. Benson began buying up land in the area with an eye to future development.
- Now imagine this place bought up by an ambitious young Italian with big ideas and influential relatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.