"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But couldn't they be asked to buy insurance against future droughts?
- "How much economic growth do you want to give up to buy insurance against global warming?"
- It took $1.7570 to buy a British pound, against $1.7655.
- Republicans were not buying his arguments against a big tax cut.
- I then bought $10 million against the mark, hoping to make up for my loss.
- "But as we talk about less inflation, investors are buying more protection against it."
- After buying the protection against this kind of loss, the same person may be less cautious about locking his or her car.
- Lindsay, by the way, already has agents here, buying used weapons against his arrival.
- You should act like you're buying an insurance policy against something you hope won't happen.
- But why would a former slave himself buy slaves, especially against the wishes of his father?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.