"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When Jaques saw this man wearing motley (the many-colored outfit worn by professional jesters), he greeted him: "Good morrow, fool."
- Several of the great continental 'powers' still retain their 'fools,' who wore motley, with caps and bells, and who were expected to be always ready with sharp witticisms, at a moment's notice, in consideration of the crumbs that fell from the royal table.
- The man wore motley.
- While the victim in "The Cask of Amontillado" wears motley, in "Hop-Frog," the murderer is wearing it.
- Red-haired and slim, with a thief's long, nimble fingers, he wore kender motley - yellow leggings, blue shirt, green cloak and purple-dyed buckskin boots.
- In Shakespeare's time, all the fools wore motley.
- You must know, my dear cousins and countrymen, that I more russet before I wore motley, and was bred to be a friar, until a brain-fever came upon me and left me just wit enough to be a fool.
- We do not all wear motley.
- They wore "motley," a patchwork coat of various colors.
- If he wore motley, then people would have to let him say anything he wanted to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.