"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was wearing black spandex running tights and a U of S parka.
- Guess Bernie hadn't expect my girlfriend to be a two-hundred-pound black woman wearing pink spandex.
- This was the trend for those who did not wear spandex, which was popular with the dominant heavy metal scene at the time.
- But don't start wearing spandex just yet.
- Armstrong is, of course, the greatest competitive cyclist ever to wear spandex.
- Customers make sexist comments, too, she said, adding, "I learned the hard way not to wear spandex."
- It is stipulated that everyone on Cleveland must wear black spandex, eat meat exclusively and die at the age of 49.
- Who says it doesn't pay to wear spandex?
- It was sort of intoxicating: you're just wearing spandex for the most part, and people still had that respect.
- Thank you for having the courage to wear spandex in public.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.