"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I thought it was the sort of face that would wear well.
- He could lean over the well wearing it and tell that thing "Surprise!"
- Anyway, they become you and look to wear well.
- Some of these fragile materials have also been treated to wear well in all weather.
- This did not wear well and in 1905 the company adopted grass green.
- A number of the company's talk shows are relatively old and may not wear well over time, the analysts said.
- But she was wearing well, he admitted to himself.
- But today, more than 40 years on, both symphonies are wearing well.
- Nice as Charles was, he simply wasn't a cut of cloth that would wear well in the high country.
- Because if you can't be a real person it won't wear well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.