"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Egyptians wore linen from the flax plant, which were beaten and combed.
- She had been wearing slacks, blue cotton or linen, a light material, too light for winter.
- Slabbert Teekleman is well scrubbed and wears clean though not expensive linen.
- I think we wore linen; it was light and the air passed through it.
- Most people don't wear white linen in New England this time of year.
- One wore white linen, and the other yellow.
- Hygiene becomes a matter of social distinction: polite people always wear clean linen.
- He wore clean linen too, and had had his hair cut.
- Not by eating beans and wearing rough linen in a mountain camp.
- He thought of them as men who washed their bodies briskly with cold water and wore clean cold linen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.