"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been wearing slacks, blue cotton or linen, a light material, too light for winter.
- Seven out of 10 people working out at the gym or playing on the golf course are still wearing cotton.
- People wear light cotton in summer and woolen in winter.
- In summer, they would wear white cotton instead of woollen trousers.
- Daughter-in-laws must wear cotton in the first three years of marriage.
- He always wore cotton, and his clothes always were disheveled.
- "What about those who will only wear cotton?"
- Everyone was wearing rumpled cotton, and I stood out like the quintessential tourist.
- Most significantly, he was not wearing cotton and a wicking effect could not have occurred.
- After a while he felt comfortable enough to say, "You guys shouldn't wear cotton against the skin, it's the worst possible stuff for cold."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.