"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are the kind of unassuming clothes that don't set off alarms but that women can wear comfortably.
- But as the eyes gradually adjust to the scale and absorb all the fine details lavished on the room, it begins to wear comfortably.
- The room is small, only twenty feet on a side, and filled with comfortably worn older couches and chairs.
- However, there was another thing, too large to wear comfortably, which Furtig put on his head.
- But how your feet are built has a lot to do with what kind of shoes you can comfortably wear.
- Somewhere there are shoes into which he can step, a past he can wear comfortably, purpose.
- Customers find them soft and floaty, yet opaque enough to wear comfortably to the office.
- The correct size for a woman is the largest size that she can wear comfortably throughout her cycle.
- Everything is old or, if not old, comfortably worn - the rooms, the books, the furniture.
- It is a look that he wears comfortably.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.