"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another guy, wearing black chinos and a white T-shirt, throws him back.
- He was the only guy there wearing a peach Oxford cloth shirt and chinos.
- The man wore black chinos and a black T-shirt.
- He was wearing chinos and a white T-shirt, his face creased with concentration.
- He was wearing chinos and a form-fitting white T-shirt.
- He wore tennis shoes, chinos, and a sweatshirt that did nothing to disguise his bulk.
- He wasn't dressed for the wedding yet, but wore chinos and a cotton shirt.
- Instead of a suit, he wore chinos and a blue Izod shirt.
- Yet he wore a faded windbreaker and chinos that had lost their crease years ago.
- They were all wearing chinos, fancy sneakers and pastel urts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.