"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Next time you're planning to cry," she said, "don't wear velvet."
- Only wives and daughters of wealthy men could wear velvet or satin.
- A handsome man in his middle years, wearing nearly black velvet and white lace.
- Members of most Haredi groups usually wear black velvet or cloth kippot.
- Alexandra wore green velvet and hoped her eyes were not pink.
- On competition night, she plans to wear black velvet.
- A young man wearing velvet, lace and a sword was struggling with a woman dressed like a gypsy.
- The children may want to wear their best taffeta and velvet.
- "The Nutcracker" could mean more to those girls in the audience than just a chance to wear velvet.
- Victor sat underneath the piano, wearing black velvet on his arm, so that the hand appeared disembodied.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.