"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Close to twenty years in age, wearing tatters.
- He, like the alien driving the blue van, appears to be wearing the tags and tatters of a Civil War uniform.
- Now he wore tatters, stiff with grime, and he had not eaten in days.
- Some of them still wore rags and tatters, from the time when they used to be human, before Hob In Chains bent them to his will.
- Both of us saw the terrible, bleeding lump of meat wearing tatters of a police rain slicker.
- But Shef had seen Svandis coming limpingly towards him, wearing only the slashed and blood-stained tatters of her white dress.
- He wore tatters of Taglian legionnaire's garb.
- He still wore rags and tatters.
- The prisoners, wearing tatters of their drab-green uniforms, slept in bunks.
- They had blacked their faces and wore rags and tatters and carried bags of chalk dust to mark those who did not pay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.