"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wore black lace on her head, he his keffiyeh.
- Moderators still continue to wear the gaiters and lace when there is no rule to say they must.
- She wished she could wear black lace like Diamanda did.
- A handsome man in his middle years, wearing nearly black velvet and white lace.
- If she wears lace, it would probably be a tea-length rather than a long dress.
- Don't be deceived by the fact that they still show brides wearing pearls and lace.
- She was not the kind of woman to wear red or black lace.
- A young man wearing velvet, lace and a sword was struggling with a woman dressed like a gypsy.
- She didn't have the rank to wear lace.
- He wore lace at his sleeve and a gold-handled sword.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.